Saturday, September 19, 2009

Vacation in Destin

I am so tired.


My family and I got up at 3:00 this
morning to fly to Destin. We
rented a beach house for a week. Tomorrow will be great but today I was so tired I didn't even enjoy the lovely view.

Anyway, the first picture was the view from the plane as we descended to Florida. the lower one is a restaurant called Goatfeathers. The food was all right but the waitress was so harsh! Sher barked the orders and questioned what we ordered. I got some Perrier to drink and she asked me in the loud voice, "what?" Then, when she brought the water, she said here is your Perrier. Only she said Perrier with the worst French accent you have ever heard. Unbelievable. How can she be so insecure? I only ordered water was heaven's sake. Funny thing is her name is Amelia, which means "sweet."


The pictures above are the view from the patio. If I'm not too tired I'll try to take some pictures of the house tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment