Monday, November 2, 2009

Wolverine anime

They are making a Wolverine anime. Not a cartoon. No. An anime. I am... at a loss for what to say here.
Is this good? Is this bad? I think I am in shock.

For years and years the West tried to de-Asian anime by dubbing names, editing background, changing entire plot line and now they take an extremely famous Western idea and re-invent it as completely Japanese?

I think I don't like it. I didn't like it when they tried to make YST into Ronin Warriors and I don't like them making Wolverine into ..well that thing on the left. At least Wolverine speaks Japanese.

I mean people... wasn't the Wolverine manga painful enough? And how about that awful CLAMP-esque bishounen X-Men in academy mess?
*sigh* I guess I am a purist. Anyway, visit here for more news and a teaser trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment